From now on, I will make sure that I don’t waste my money anymore. If my calculation doesn’t wrong, in the 2016, last year alone, I made more than 18000 USD. The problem is, I don’t know what I spent for. But I remembered that I subscribe for hosting and server thing just for fun.
I bought Mac and PS4 (and games), but it just about 3000 USD. I subscribe for MOOCs and bought some books, but it not more than 1000. So where are the rest?? I don’t know!!!
Realize that I manage the money so bad. I will learn to save my money.
Domain I deleted for saving my money.
Domain I saved.
My saving target is for buying a house.
I wrote 2016 resolution last year. So I do report. Here there are:
Finish my essay
- For some reason, I managed to finish my becholar degree thesis. And graduated at October, 1 2016.
- Get a dream job
- Failed! Before that, I want make sure to impress my Boss with Project UN
- Get a dream girlfrend
- Failed! Still looking for her.
- Some apple gods:
MacBook Pro, iPhone, and iPad Mini
- Just Macbook, iPhone and iPad just too much for now
Playstation 4 with VR
- Just Playstation 4, VR will be 2017 (I Hope)
- Statistical thinking both descriptive and inferential
- I have finished Coursera and Analytic Nano degree both descriptive and inferential. And did my publication implemented both.
- Machine learning algorithm: regression, clustering, etc.
I did learn linear regression from Nano Degree program (Yet not finish the course), Clustering from Datacamp (I finish all of the courses).
Finish datacamp course
- Yes I did, but I don’t intent to using R anymore.
- Finish edx and coursera
- Failed! I don’t know why. But for some reason I don’t take final exam.
- Finish Udacity nanodgree program
- Failed! I didn’t finish final project!
I did, I am using mongoDB on my REST app.
- Yes I did, I finish R and EdX intro to R course
- Yes I did, I manage to finish 103 4Clojure problems and some other Clojure personal project.
- Python Anaconda and Numpy
- Failed! Just install and never use it
- Yes I did, I did make hybrid mobile app with Ionic 2, and I wrote it on my publication too. I learn React too.
- Failed! in the end of the day, I was using nvD3 library
- I did, Ionic 2 somehow using Angular 2. But I will not using angular 2 anymore! it just ugly.
- I did, I get what DOM manipulation is.
Not to DO:
- No Big Burger
- Failed! at 4th month I ate big burger
- No Soda
- Failed! I went to KFC and drink the pepsi
- No Wakeup at 08.00 or more
- Failed! just failed at 3rd day of January
No Anime for the first quarter
- I can do this. I manage to hold my lust.
What a year. 2016 was a great year for me. I am now ready for new exploration.
Om telolet om, setahun lagi status ini jadi reminder.
Not to do in 2017:
- No Soda
- No Big Burger
- No spend money for games more than 5
Things to do in 2017:
- Getting Project UN done
- Getting wet with Datomic
- Learn how to marketing (Coursera/EdX)
- Learn Arachne with making a project
- Learn re-frame and other with making a project
- Getting Pabelog up and running
- Solve Euler problems at least 24
- Solve hard level 4clojure problems at least 6
- Finish SICP
- Buy a house
I hope I can do this too in 2017:
- Buy a switch
- Buy a VR
- Make a new popular blog
The first always be remembered. Well, post Skripsi (Bachelor degree thesis) I was not done. My supervisor said that I have to publish my works as sign requirement.
Sure, it was a lot of works. But after a month revision, my paper just accepted in jsi.ui.ac.id. And here it is Vol 12, No 2 (2016).
For me, apart of Skripsi, this published paper was milestone of my life.
It not easy to finish the Skripsi and paper, sure it hard. I have done it for a year, (effectively 5 month).
I felt awesome, smart, and proud to my self. I can prove that I can do this.
Sudah hari ke-3 pemakaian lumbar pillow. Kondisi masih seperti biasa. Tadi pagi sempat berjalan 300 m dengan medan turun dan naik sekitar 20 derajat.
Sore dan Malam hari terasa pegal di bagian kaki kanan dan kadang-kadang jari tangan terasa kaku. Tempurung kaki kanan sempat terasa nyeri sekali.
Di hari ke-3 sudah tidak terasa sakit karena memakai lumbar pillow. Sepertinya sudah beradaptasi.